The media tells us that smoking is hazardous to our health, but miscegenation, especially white female/black male pairings, is glamorous.
The July 2003 issue of the American Journal of Public Health published a massive study of spousal homicide. It was conducted by 18 experts in the medical field. The study states “Femicide, the homicide of women, is the leading cause of death in the United States among young African American women aged 15 to 45 years.” Most women are murdered by a male partner.
A previous issue of the journal published a study showing blacks males are even 33% more likely to kill their spouse if she is white instead of black.
According to the study, white females married to black males are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husbands than white females married to white males. The same study shows that white men married to black women are 21.4 times more likely to be murdered by their wife than white men married to white women. The study shows that white women married to black men have the single highest risk of death by femicide of any married women in the US.
Source: J A Mercy and L E Saltzman. Fatal violence among spouses in the United States, 1976-85.. American Journal of Public Health: May 1989, Vol. 79, No. 5, pp. 595-599.
“The National Black Women’s Health Project” has identified the battering of women as the number one health issue for African American women (Joseph, 1997).
In 1998, Salber and Taliaferro reported that the spousal homicide rate among African Americans is 8.4 times more than for whites. (Source WebMD.com)
AIDS: According to the CDC, black men who identify as heterosexual are 15 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. Black men are also more likely to have HIV/AIDS and not be diagnosed. However, let’s assume the rate at which black and white men with HIV/AIDS goes undiagnosed. If you had a million young white women and 7% engaged in relations with black men, then more women in that 7% will have been exposed to HIV/AIDS than the other 93%.
This does not end with AIDS. According to the CDC, black are 8.7 times more likely to be diagnosed with chlamydia. 20.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with gonorrhea, and 9.1 times more likely to be diagnosed with syphilis.
Black females are over 20 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV/AIDS than white females.
White females who date black males increased their chances, astronomically, of dying from AIDS.
Premature death among black females from homicide and AIDS is:
3.9 times higher than white females among those who are 15-19
4.4 times higher than white females among those who are 20-24
7.3 times higher than white females among those who are 25-34
The reason for these differences is Femicide at the hands of a black man and AIDS.
When white women begin dating black men, they assume these astronomical risk factors. It is irresponsible, dangerous, and downright malicious for the media to glorify white female/black male partnering.
White people married to blacks are the least satisfied with their relationship.
A study at the Ohio State University reports: “Specifically, our results indicate that nonblack individuals with black partners have significantly more depressive symptoms and less relationship satisfaction than their counterparts with nonblack partners.”